We at Heaven’s Own Funeral Service are one of the most well-known operators in this space and offer a wide range of elegant and sophisticated funeral services. Since we have locations across the Greater Sydney District and Sydney Metropolitan Area, our services are easily accessible to people that need them.
We offer the best quality, customised funeral services at very cost-effective pricing. You can rest assured that our team is here to help you every step of the way. Whether you are sure of the type of service you want or need help with every aspect of arranging a funeral, we have the expertise to provide the services you need.
Steps Followed While Planning Funeral Services
Every family will have specific requirements when it comes to organising a funeral for their loved one. However, there are some standard steps that need to be followed. Here we take a look at what these are:
- The first thing you need to do after a death occurs in your family is to inform a doctor.
- It is essential to provide the funeral home with a certificate stating the medical cause of death. If a doctor didn’t issue the certificate for different reasons, you would have to transport the body to the Coroner. They will examine the body and provide a certificate based on their findings.
- The funeral arrangement process comes next. Call the funeral home most of which offer 24/7 services.
- The funeral director will discuss your requirements and understand how you want to plan the service.
- The funeral home staff will also make sure that your loved one’s remains are transported as soon as possible.
Details the Funeral Consultant Will Need
The consultant will need some necessary details from you before they start planning the service. These details include:
- How you want the service to be held
- Type of coffin
- Other decorations
- Media presentation
- Hiring a Celebrant or Clergy
- Music arrangements
The Day Of the Funeral Service
The funeral home staff will be present for the entire duration of the funeral to make sure that everything runs as planned and that there are no glitches. They will guide and assist all attending the service and will also provide support to your loved ones while they are grieving.
A credible funeral home like ours offers services that extend beyond the funeral itself. Our team is here to help you post the funeral service as well. The different aspects we can help with include:
- Purchasing an urn or niche in a columbarium
- Buying a grave or headstone
- Helping you acquire the death certificates
If you want to know more about our low-cost funeral services, you can contact us using this Web Form. On the other hand, if you prefer to speak with us- you can call the Heavens Own funeral experts at this number- 02 9002 7344 and explain your requirement in detail.